Blogger awards come with rules attached, to help spread the love among other bloggers.
First rule with The Versatile Blogger is to share seven personal facts.
1. I celebrate life every day, and do my best to share that joy with others.
2. Living in gratitude helps me stay optimistic and moving forward.
3. I am a disabled woman who tries to use pain as a motivation to (a) stay healthy and exercise every day; (b) complain less; and (c) help others in pain.
4. I am not a saint. I get as cranky as anyone else dealing with chronic pain and aging with disability.
5. Before I became disabled (Afghanistan war), I lived well, pushing my limits.
6. After I became disabled, I continued to live fully, but had to learn to slow, to breathe, and to appreciate stillness.
7. Love saved my life, and holds me, every day.
TOMORROW: Rule #2 of The Versatile Blogger — 15 blogs, 15 more awards